Friday, July 11, 2008

Busy Betty

Old Betty Singer, and I, have been busy the last few days! I am having a blast playing with all of the fabric from my friends Quilt Shoppe. I've been sewing up samples of all sorts of different things...
...and I didn't take pics of most of the things I finished because I was so excited to take them up to the store! It is looking so cute!

Tomorrow is the DREADED yearly yard sale. Our whole family has one huge sale together. I really hate having yard sales, but I love clearing out all of the closets. I'll be glad when it is over!!


4 comments:

Stacey said...

Oohh...I know the feelign about the yard sale.

Love the extra cash though! Good luck.....

trisha too said...

yard sales--hate to have 'em, love to go to them!

LOLA! I'm giving away a little something:
http://easilyamusedhardtooffend.blogspot.com

under the entry titled sharing.

Because sharing is good . . .

Hey It's Di said...

Oh we had yard sale fun didn't we? Too bad we don't speak Spanish. We may have had a better time & sold more:)

coryshay said...

I sew on almost the exact same machine and I love it!