Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Same Tute...More uses!!

I have a few more uses for the Paci pocket pattern......If you leave out the vinyl;

Cell phone / ipod cozy- face it with fusible fleece to make it more cozy. You could also add a little handle, if you wanted...I won't force you to.

Camera case- You might have to alter the measurements a little, and definitely use the fusible fleece for interfacing!

Glasses case- make the case a few inches longer...pad it with the fleece (again with the fusible fleece)

I just thought of this one.....Tampon cozy/Pad pocket!!! This would be a quick and easy way to hide them in your purse or backpack!

6 comments:

Busty LaRue said...

Oooh! So many great uses! I especially love the last use!

Amy said...

a tampon cozy! perfect. I always hate grabbing up my entire purse when heading to the restroom while at friends houses or what not. I always feel like everyone just knows! This will just keep them guessing! Hmmmm...being all pregnant I won't need to worry about that until January! And then I get to worry about it for much too long!!!!!! Ugh!!!

Busty LaRue said...

Oh, PS I gave you an award on my blog!

Hey It's Di said...

I don't need it for the tampon cozy and so instead I will make one to hide chocolate in. Then I will take it to the bathroom with me and enjoy a moment of complete heaven to myself:)

orangedotgreen said...

I never thought of making a tampon cozy, but it would be great :)

Lynsey Lou knee deep in poo said...

My friend Lucy has no idea who Jenny is it truely is my sister in law Jenny. Do you thinkb I am that stupid to wax my brazil all by my self? I cant even pull the wax strips off my eyebrows.