Monday, September 15, 2008

Not much..........


I found a few really great tutorials to share today.
There is a lovely blog called Whimsey Love. She has a tutorial for celery painting...and i love the music on her blog too!
Schlosser designs has a pattern for fabric pumpkins, a fun craft for the fall season.
I really loved this laptop cover by indigo blue.
I need to go buy some celery. I don't keep it in the house since I had an allergic reaction to it a few years ago. My face swelled up so that I looked like I'd lost a boxing match.
Celery can be dangerous!

6 comments:

Scrappinfor3 said...

Thanks for those links. Here's another pumpkin link: http://bloggingwithholly.blogspot.com/2008/08/passionate-about-pumpkins.html
You'll love it too:)

nikki/WhiMSy love said...

Yikes! Don't swell up on us!
A fellow blogger left a comment on my blog that in France celery is considered an aphrodisiac!!

Jessica G. said...

Hey, fun! I've never heard of celery painting...let us know how it goes.

Erin S. said...

Thanks for featuring my pumpkin tutorial! I'm glad you enjoyed it! (I like the quote at the bottom of your blog too!)

Kathi D said...

Don't go buying celery!

YOU CAN'T HANDLE CELERY! (or the truth)

Ringmaster said...

He looks better with a buzz anyway. Right?