Monday, October 27, 2008

I'M Baaaaaa...aaaack!!!

I'm back from quilt market!! It was more fun than Disneyland!!
I was utterly STAR-STRUCK!!!
I'm so tired, but I had to blog a little tonight.
The first day of market was called Schoolhouse. We got to spend the whole day being taught by all of the big names.
One of my favorite sessions was taught by HER.......The Lady In These Shoes..


Can you guess who it is by the feet?????
It's Amy Butler!! *star-struck-swoon*
I took about a thousand pictures, so I have many days worth of Quilt Market bloggy goodness.
Gotta go to bed now!

12 comments:

Scrappinfor3 said...

Keeping us hanging!!!????? Guess I'll have to go to bed too. Can't wait to see everything you have to share:)

Faith said...

Cute shoes!! Glad you had so much fun. Can't wait to hear about it.

Blakely said...

I can't wait to hear about all the fun you had.

Sabii Wabii said...

Tell me more...after you finish your RED project of course!!!
giggle

Erin K said...

Not that I'd expect any less, but Amy Butler has ADORABLE shoes.

Can't wait for a full report.

Amylouwho said...

I'm star-struck just reading your blog! And I'm afraid what I would do if I actually ever met her. Her fabric inspires me - I can only guess she would do the same.

Busty LaRue said...

YAY! You're back! And I'm sure you have so many stories to tell! Can't wait to hear them all!! :)

Jen Sue Wild said...

Wow why dose it not surprise me that she has great taste in shoes..

Jessica G. said...

Lola's back! Hooray!! Now I can stop trying to think of something to post on my blog and just go read her's. :)

wondermommy said...

I'm so jealous that you went to market! Maybe I can be there in the Spring!

Stacey said...

Can't wait to hear about it! :)

jellybelly*jellybrain said...

My parcel arrived!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

I have sent you an email (twice!) telling you how much I love it!

Have you got yours yet? It's nowhere near as gorgeous as your bag to me.

PS - can you tell ... I love it?!
xx