Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Crafty Goose!

Surfing through the blogs today, I stopped on one of my favorites Goosie Girls.
Renee is talented, sweet, and a genuinely good person.
You can't help but love her!
Well, today she had one of her adorable creations to show,
and the pattern to share with us all!
It is the Embroidered Pin Case

It folds out, and has all of these fun compartments to keep your sewing gear in!

Head over to her blog, and check out her cute stuff!

I also stumbled across this pattern too at Allpeoplequilt!
Festive, fun, and easy!


I won't be around tomorrow. I'll be working on setting up my Studio with my new Babylock,
and making a place for my girl Dress Form (should be here this weekend!!)
I'm getting geared up for patterning new designs for
Izzy and Ivy !!

7 comments:

Lizard said...

Thank you. I love you.

It's A Wonderful said...

Ooooh, who are Izzy and Ivy? This sounds very interesting. I'm clamoring for more info!

I would love to own a nice dressform. Actually, I just need it for photographs, so I'd like a pretty one. Please don't tell us you thrifted it, I am so not competent at thrifting!

goosiegirls said...

Wow! What else can I say.. You are too sweet. Thank you!!

Wilma NC said...

Cute needle case. I made the carrot tablerunner last year, and put it on the table yesterday. I also made 4 small squares for placemats using the same method. Fun!!

Bonnie the Boss said...

Love the carrot!

Jessica G. said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Purpleflowerpatch said...

What a SWEET pin case!! Thanks for sharing the link. :-)