Monday, April 27, 2009

I have a few ideas

Pretty Handmade soap by MMBath Body Boutique on etsy. I found hundreds of things I'd like to buy for Mom (and for me) on Etsy.
Here are a few things that I found that would be fun to make for Mom.
You could make your owm personalized jewelry with this tutorial-
How to make resin jewelry by Flail of the Flair on Cut Out and Keep
....................................
Moda bakeshop is full of ideas of great things to make, and most of them are quick projects.
This frame would be fun with a New or Old family picture in it.


.............................................

I've wanted to make a Journal for my Parents for a while now. It would be neat to give them "prompts" on the pages. Ask them questions, and give them ideas of what to journal.


....................................
Thanks for your input. I will definitely be making something......soon......very soon.

7 comments:

Tiff said...

Cute stuff. I'm making mother's day gifts this year. I would post about it but my family reads my blog!

Jessica G. said...

Now you're making me want to bust out the craft supplies! But I can't!! I MUST PACK! Stop distracting me with your great ideas and nifty tutorials.

Pinktulip said...

That soap looks like chocolate fudge to me! (Maybe I am just hungry!) The journal is a great idea. How about adding some pictures of the kids in there? (This is the scrapbooker in me coming out now...) I find that Grandma's always like to get a framed family photo or something with pictures of the grandchildren. Or you could get ech child to write a message in Grandma's journal and draw a picture. She would love that!

rachel griffith said...

thanks for the linky love.
:D

It's A Wonderful said...

Lola, I really don't need any other projects to obsess over! But thank you for all the links and yes, that soap does look like fudge!

Hope Lego Man starts feeling better soon...

Faith said...

I LOVE that soap. Thanks for the idea! Now I don't have to worry about Mother's Day any more!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

I like how you are thinking! I am going to look at the links now.