Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lila Tueller's Santorini

One of my favorite booths at Quilt Market had to be
Lila Tueller's.
It was bright and beautiful, with so much to look at.

Look at that quilt with the big flowers!
and the covers on the chinese lanterns,
the paintings....
Her clothing patterns, and of course
the bags!


I wanted to take this chair home.
(sorry the pics are so bad).


Her manequin "Stella" looked adorable in her Lila dress.

Lila's fabric line "Santorini" is incredible. It is one of my fave's of the whole market.

Lila is as sweet as her fabric too!

12 comments:

Scrappinfor3 said...

You're eyes must be so tired after all of this eye candy!! Wow! Have fun.

jellybelly*jellybrain said...

I love that quilt with the flowers - truly scrummy!
I'm having a blog giveaway - pop on over!

Pinktulip said...

I have to agree with you - that fabric is stunning! I want those clothing patterns!

Rachel said...

oh my! i want to touch it. i love the idea of a covered paper lantern!! i may have to try that one out.

Back Porch Blessings said...

Love all the things that you got to see. Lucky You! I have a question about your weight loss, you look great. I myself am needing to lose weight and would just like to know how you did it or if you have any advice. You can email me @stephens_zoo@hotmail.com
Thanks

Stacey said...

Very cool..thanks for the eye candy ;)

Carrie Me! said...

Oh my goodness!!! That lantern! I can see why this was your fave =)

Karen said...

ohhhhh...I wish I could quilt. I tried it once....scary results!

Tiff said...

OOH pretty stuff. I'm so jealous you got to go to the quilt market!

Michelle said...

I want that chair too... I would ruin all of that fabric by drooling all over it if I went..looks like fun though! :)

Lizard said...

That is an amazing quilt!!! and the chair looked yummy! Wow!!

Lila Tueller said...

Hey Lola! Thanks for the plug...I'm glad you liked my booth! It was fun being there...I'm sure I met you??

Thanks for your support, and I love your colorway ideas!