Monday, September 21, 2009

It's called Candy Bar!!

I think that I have finally decided on the quilt we will be making on the Cruise.
I wanted something that was simple enough to finish in 2 days (or less)
but I still wanted it to be FAB-U-LOUS!!

It is called Candy Bar Road by SuzGuz Designs.
(I saw it on Quilt Dad's site the other day.)
It only takes a Layer Cake and a Jelly Roll.

I love how rich it looks in these fall fabrics made by Golden Gate Quilts.

Daffodillhill too used Wee Play fabric to make this fun, bright version.


Amanda Jean used Christmas fabric for hers.


The possibilities are endless!!!
What do you think? Do you have any other suggestions of patterns???
Are you coming on the cruise too??

11 comments:

Annie of Blue Gables said...

Oh the fabric on that first one is so beautiful! What are the names of the fabric lines?

{lorelailette<3} said...

Quilts are amazing! There ius no doubt about that!

x
x
x

Lady SUnflower

Pinktulip said...

I am so not a quilter, so I will just admire the lovely work of others. The first one is my favorite! Love the bright colours!

Stacey said...

You are gonna have so much fun on your cruise. How exciting...wish I could be joining you all!!!

Can't wait to see your pretty quilt!

Scrappinfor3 said...

Fun! So many different ways to make it!

Kaci said...

First of all, let me say that Ava's dress is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Also, I am loving that first quilt! Is it hard? I have been toying with maybe (maybe) attempting one! But I want it to be cute. I don't want to do a lame one!

Neil said...

Yup, it's a great quilt. If I were going to be on the cruise I would love to make one. Such great fabrics. Love all the different looks.

Stacey said...

Hello..I just tagged you with an Honest Scrap award. Go check it out here:

http://libbynco.blogspot.com/

Pretty Things said...

I SO love that first quilt!

trisha too said...

i only wish i was going with you--that is a great pattern!

:)

Kathi D said...

I am amazed at how much quilt comes out of one jelly roll and one layer cake!