Thursday, April 8, 2010

Shoes

Hello!  My name is Jana, and I'm a Shoe-a-holic.
Now, you probably wouldn't know it from the shoes I wear on a daily basis.
Kind of like these, but not nearly as cool.
The $15 dollar Target version.
 Hey!  I'm the mother of 6.  I need to be comfortable!

But deep down inside I love pretty shoes, and I get to wear them occasionally.
I buy them.
I store them.
I look at them often.

If I buy another pair of shoes, Jeff will be very disappointed in me. 
 He will probably shake his head, and I will feel guilt.
They're just so pretty......mmmmmmmmmmm!
Shoes!

6 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Maybe you have to be a mom of 8 and live in jennifers(me) world befor you wear heals every day. LOL
Umm don't feel guilty. And wear your heals more often.

quiltcetera said...

You could be like me and just wear them around the house. It's the only time I get to play dress up and the only people who see my wobbly knees are too short to care!;)

柏辰 said...

成人影音視訊辣妹情慾adult台灣情色情色視訊聊天室手淫挑逗性愛技巧成人聊天成人圖貼陰脣av成人網自慰影片視訊做愛g點女生自慰免費視訊聊天室陰蒂成人聊天色情照片台灣av色情聊天室限制級影片成人av裸體美女色情dvd色情貼片明星露點裙底風光美女視訊免費情色av成人淫叫作愛影片成人情色a片論壇成人資訊成人圖貼愛撫打飛機
打飛機

Amy said...

all i need to say here is yum, yawn, and yum! I have boring versions too. But those rare moments when I get to wear the WOW shoes...bliss I tell ya bliss!

trisha too said...

Those are some pretty shoes!

I love my 2 hour shoes!! They go to church, and that's about it. Sometimes the theatre, the occasional wedding . . .

Kathi D said...

You just need to build some lighted shelves in your bedroom and display them as Art.