Saturday, January 12, 2008

I always hated sports!

I have ALWAYS hated the game of tag! Whenever we would play, I would get tagged, and then spend the rest of the game "IT" because I don't run fast.....and then I'd start bawling my head off.....and it is really hard to tag someone when you are hysterical!


Tag...I'm it

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What I was doing 10 years ago?
I was probably nursing my 2 month old. He had to eat every hour and a half! It was really obnoxious. I didn't get anything done (much like NOW...but then I had an excuse!) The other thing I was doing was watching my almost 3 year old daughter play princess.

5 Things on my To-Do List:
1. Make that darling new Amy Butler purse.
2. Put down the twinkie and exercize.(probably won't happen!)
3. Paint my toe nails (won't happen!)
4. Go to Stake Conference.
5. Get some sleep (won't happen!)

Snacks I enjoy
Diet Coke...or, as we call it around here, "The Elixer". Pretty much everything bad for you, or very fatening. Actually, I eat fruit too! But, not if there is junk food around!


Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
I would give Smitty, my 10 year old, a million dollars! He asked me yesterday if I would.

3 Bad Habits:
1. Burping loudly, in front of my kids, and then telling them not to do it.
2. Freaking out at my kids about the mess they make.
3. Spitting off high places.

5 Places I have lived:
1. Salem, Utah
2. Cedar City, Utah
3. Enoch, Utah
4. Springville, Utah
5. Salem, Utah



5 Jobs I've had:
1-Cherry Sorting
2-Stitcher at Utah Shakespearean Festival
3-Kmart
4 Costume Manager at costume rental
5-Florist--Nail tech--Quilter at Sweetbriar Cove


5 Things people don't know about me
1-I can't tell you, because Mom and Dad might read this
2-I secretly wish that I could be the worlds greatest dryer lint sculptor!
3-I used to have an outie belly button, but now it is an in-ie
4- Sometimes, I want to punch people for no reason. (ok, that's not really true, but it's funny!)
5- I need to shave my legs...really bad!

Like my dear sister Dee Dee, I would have tagged you....but you were already tagged by AMBER!

1 comment:

Petersons said...

Yeah that was funny! Let's not do it again though. I hate tag too.