Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I WANNA BE THE BIGGEST LOSER!!


I watched the new "Biggest Loser" last night. I always watch this show....usually with a big bowl of ice cream in hand.....but, this time I decided that I want to be the Biggest Loser too!

How in the world did those people lose 7-29 lbs in one week!!! I want to know, not that I would do what they do, I still want to know the secret!!

So, now the New Year diet starts again. I registered with the Biggest loser on MSN, and I signed up with Spark people.com. I just wish I didn't LOVE food so much.1

My goal is to lose 35-40 lbs in the next year. I am taking before pictures, but I won't be posting them until I have some incredible afters to go next to them!! (no sense embarrassing myself unnecessarily!)

If anyone has any suggestions of things I can eat....let me know! For now, I'll keep gagging down my plain salad...icky!

2 comments:

Neil said...

We are thinking of going on a diet, too. Everyone expects us to come home skinny from not eating. Boy are they going to be surprized! I am not sure we can give up the ice cream. How can you give up the bread? If you get some great ideas...post them for the rest of us....Vickla

Jana Nielson said...

I'm not totally giving up bread! I'm making a Whole Wheat and Flax seed bread that is FIBER-packed! I get to eat one thin slice a day!
I have baxically given every other good thing up! (except Diet Coke!!!)
I don't think you should come back thin, It will just make people sad!
XOXO