Thursday, February 7, 2008

Me Likey!

Embroidered Covered Buttons!!
Who knew that you would become my next obsession???
Your beauty and simplicity!
I have to try!

These buttons are found on the Purl Bee, along with a very detailed tutorial! I found some other fun examples on Crafster!


The buttons below were from a "swap" and the picture is by Feeling Stitchy.

It looks like Cabin Fever may be here to stay, because the snow is still falling!! On the bright side, I am getting lots of projects done....or started!

6 comments:

Joanna said...

I totally know how you feel with the projects, but I never seem to have the time to get everything done before I start to panic that I won't get them done in time!

Anonymous said...

Man, you have to make such tiny stiches. You will have to have a magnifying glass to work on them. Good luck! They are soooooo darling.

Hey It's Di said...

I'm thinking of sunbathing today! Yeah, it should be up to a balmy (and sunny might I add) 40 degrees!! I'm outta here!!
P.S. cute buttons! Why don't you make me some!! hee hee!

Petersons said...

you have to go to my blog and click on the Thou shalt not whine blog link, read letters to the drop off zone....SO FUNNY!!!

Kathi D said...

I spied those buttons at the Purl site and loved them too. It's going on my to-do list, which means it may get done in 5 or 6 years!

Unknown said...

Hi Lola! I wanted to drop by and say hello! Those buttons are just adorable. I must resist adding another project to my plate... but the pull is strong.