Friday, February 22, 2008

Things Learned while Cleaning Today

1- While 3 bathrooms are a nice thing to have, when you have 8 in a house, it is 3.5 more toilets than I want to clean!

2- the reason why 10 yr old son's room smells like stinky socks......because it is FULL of hidden stinky socks.

3-The phrase "Soap Scum" disturbs me! If we use soap to clean things why do we call it "scum" when it is stuck to the shower tile. And if it is made of soap why do we need a soap to clean it off the tiles?

4- "Egg Nog" disturbs me too! Why do they call it NOG? I thought all of the egg (when raw) was noggish. I refuse to drink anything Nog.

5-What about toe jam??? Why not call it toe scum....now I don't want to eat jam either!

What does any of this have to do with cleaning?? Well, I guess it just goes to show that you shouldn't inhale too many cleaning products.....you could turn your brain into Nog Scum!

5 comments:

Neil said...

OK, now I know that you have finally cracked!! See someone for it... Vickla

Hey It's Di said...

That's why I don't clean. Don't have enough brain cells left for stuff like that!

Lynsey Lou said...

I dont want to eat anything that has the word nog in it either. I wanted to call you today because my sister inlaw was watching Americas next top model and one of the girls is nursing her baby. The judge pannel asked her if she was sending the milk over night back to baby and the girl said "NO I Am Drinking IT" SICK is all I can say. anyeay I just wanted to tell you that. I dont know why.

Kathi D said...

Just 5 more reasons to NEVER clean!

Carrot Jello said...

Um, you have .5 of a toilet? Doesn't that get water all over the floor?