Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tutorials are Coming!!!


Thanks for all of the SUPER ideas for tutorials!!!
I want to do them all, so it might take a while!
This is what I did today



It is a binder cover for me to keep my notebooks in.

I should have the Tutorial up by Monday afternoon. It was fun to make, and not that hard either.

I also made a pattern for the Super Secret Tampon Wallet! I loved that idea! Thanks Rebecca!

I start teaching my Purse of the Month Club, at Gracie lou's Quilt Shoppe, this weekend. I am nervous, and excited. I'm starting off with the Jenny Bag, but I've designed new bags for all of the other months. I will have those patterns available (soon) on Etsy.

Well, off to type up the instructions for the tute!!

6 comments:

Neil said...

I have been trying to figure out where you took that picture....

Great binder cover....of coarse, I want one. MUM

Don't need the super secred ....cover....hehe

Jana Nielson said...

I took the picture in Art area, by my studio. The dirty shirts are the Painting Smocks the kids wear for crafts!! Pretty gross huh!

Melanie said...

I saw a similar fabric notebook yesterday at American Quilting..I want to make one.

Joanna said...

SO CUTE! Can't wait for the tute. I totally need one of these. Does it fit only one size of binder? Or can you adapt it easily to fit bigger sizes? Cuz, that would be super cute as a scrapbook cover too.

Rebecca said...

Cute binder! And I'm looking forward to the next one! thanks!

Molly said...

I really need one of these before I lose any more of my notes!