Monday, December 1, 2008

Me and Amy!

I know it's supposed to be Amy and I.........but, that's not how I roll. I like to live on the edge! Make proper English speakers cringe!!

I've been spending my free time with Amy again. I just can't resist Daisy Chain. When I saw it on the bolt, in all color ways, all together in one place........I'd have to admit that I may have shed a tear or two. (I was going to say that I peed a little, but I didn't want to gross you out!)



I made these two sweeties at my Purse of the Month class last week. I just put the finishing touches on the blue one.

When I was at market I got Amy's Little Stitches book.......and had her sign it of course!
It is full of great patterns. Makes me wish that I had another baby to dress! Luckily, I got to make this cute little number as a sample for my favorite quilt shop!
I like how it turned out The pic would be much cuter with an adorable baby stuffed in it!

I'm on a sewing roll now! I have a cute quilt (yes! I said quilt) and 2 diaper bags on the work table. Too bad this is such a busy season.............Kids choir tonight.

9 comments:

The P*dunc's said...

You are too funny! I talk bad grammer all the time ;)

I love the little dress! I think it would be so cute with a baby stuffed inside it!

Jen Sue Wild said...

What yummy purses!!!
I also love the baby dress. Maybe my little sister will have a baby for me to dress soon..

Joanna said...

OMG! I think I bought the exact same fabric to make the exact same bag as in your first picture! Woah! I must have been channeling you. I love Amy Butler's fabric so much, and now I am wishing I had bought more of it on Saturday! :(

Madi said...

wow.. LOVELY.. i love them all ..

coryshay said...

so gorgeous!!

Amy said...

oh you do need to find a cute little baby to stuff right on in that outfit. i keep meaning to look at this book when i am in the bookstore but it may just be for the best that i did not...i would just have to buy it and make all sorts of things from it therefore spending time and money i do not have extra of right now!

amylouwhosews said...

I totally have a fabric crush on Amy Butler. I just got more of her stuff to day to finish off my bed set. I'm using the Nigella line with the turquoise blue. I can't wait to go to sleep every night and dream of beautiful fabrics.

You've done a lovely job with yours!

Very Mary said...

Just so you know - I'm not even cringing at all. Nope. Not one bit. About me and Amy. Huh-uh, not me. Nope. Perfectly cool with that. he he he

Anonymous said...

I love everything that you've made! I'm in love with daisy chain, too...I just haven't found the right project to use my stash on :)