Saturday, May 9, 2009

Moments when you are proud..........

...to be a Mother!! (re-post from june 19)
#####################
"Kids??? "


"You haven't seen my camera have you?"

"I left it downstairs by my sewing machine in case I got to sew today.....anyone?"


"It couldn't have just disappeared! Kids?"


"Where are all of you anyway?"


"Guys........?"

???????????????

...........................................?
"Yeah, Tater!! You found my camera!!! .............Why is it so hot?? "

"You haven't been playing with my good camera........!?!"


"Did you take it outside and play with it?"

"You Didn't?? "
"Are you sure? I'm going to look and see if there are any pictures on there......."
"All Right!! Who took the pictures? 96 pictures!!!??!!"
"Nobody??" "Are you sure? I'll find out! I'm a Mom, I have my ways!!"

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is seriously funny!!! I guess you worked out who the culprit was!!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

Oh I just love that!

lesthook said...

LOL! LOL! Very funny!

Amy said...

That's too funny! Although I have to say that some of the best pictures we have of Disney Land are the ones my then 6 year old daughter took with my Mom's camera when she would get bored standing in line. We have especially good ones of the ferris wheel at California Adventures.

Anonymous said...

Kids! Gotta love them! Happy Mothers Day!

Anonymous said...

I really wasn't me Mom, it was my shadow! Great post, really cute and funny.

Lizard said...

Awesome!! Happy Mother's day!!

Lynsey Lou said...

Oh, your boys and Neighbors always get in trouble. I love the one of tay's teeth and the one of Ty looking all druged up on nyquil or something. Brig does take some good pictures! the one of his shadow is really good!

Pinktulip said...

That was such a funny post! Mostly because it has happened to all of us before! You cannot leave such a temptation lying around, Mom! It is bound to happen. Funny how they all take the same kind of photos. I have some of the same, even now, and my boys are teenagers! Love the "shadow" picture. Very artistic.

Kandra said...

That's got to be the best post ever! LOL

Michelle said...

Ok, hands down one of the funniest posts I've read in a while!! gotta love kids..and by the way.. how creative of the shadow picture..love that! :)