Thursday, August 13, 2009

Super-wha?

picture borrowed from here

I've been contemplating getting a Super Power.

OH YES I HAVE!

I've gone 39 years.... and 6 children without one

That is FAR to long!

There are so many that would be helpful:

Flying -I'd be able to find my hiding kids easier...and get to the store faster,

Super Hearing- I'd finally be able to hear what my kids are saying under their breath when I ask them if their room is clean,

Heat vision-would make cooking so much more fun!,

Mind Reading-Obvious!

Creating Force fields- I'd no longer be pummeled by randomly flung (By any of 4 boys) objects ,

Morphing into Animals- no reason...just sounds fun-

WHA-POW! I'm a Tiger!

There are millions to choose from.....

Which Super Power would you choose??

9 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

I think mine would be to never gain weight or be fat. that would be the super power I would want. And to always do the right thing in every situation.
Flying would be cool too!

Pinktulip said...

I often wish I had superpowers! I would choose Mrs Incredible. Imagine having those flexible arms and legs?! My favorite scene from the movie is the one in their kitchen where Mrs Incredible holds down two kids and still carry on as normal! Oh, and I do like Dash's speed...hmmm...

Kathi D said...

I have always wanted the thing that reduces travel time to zero. Whatever you would call that thing.

It's A Wonderful said...

Oh, I want the same power as Bonnie the Boss, with one additional power: the power to lose weight at the drop of a cupcake.

Lizard said...

TELEPORTING!!! That way I never have to drive anywhere, just close my eyes and do an "I Dream of Jeanie" head bob, and "POOF!" I'm there! I hve thought and thought about this for many years and after some deliberating, that is my choice.

Stacey said...

Amen sister...I pick "Bewitched"....just a twitch of the nose and it makes it all happen....what a dream!!! :)

queen of everything said...

telekinesis- the power to move things with your mind

Scrappinfor3 said...

ooo, superpowers would be nice. . .but we are super anyway, right? Who else can manage households, kids, husbands, work, kids??? (did I mention kids?)

you are super LOLA!

Anonymous said...

I really need super power ...
Your are great LOLA...
Thanks for sharing...
__________________
Melvin
Get easy cash at your door step