Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Herdman Nativity?

Like a scene from "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever "-
was our Nativity at the Christmas Eve Eve party.
1/2 of the kids in this picture are mine.
My 3 year old refused to join in the fun.
The Wise-teens were wearing their finest Burger King crowns.
The Angels donned Grandpas Sunday shirts.....backwards,
and the Shepherd and Joseph cloaked in Dad's bathrobe from the 70's
The sweetness of this little ones face made the whole thing like a bit of heaven to me.
The teens goofing off made it...well, you know!
Merry Christmas, and Happy Celebration to you all!

12 comments:

Tracy said...

What a beautiful family! merry Christmas to you and your family. May it be filled with Love laughter and peace. God bless.

Kathi D said...

That is the sweetest sight EVER.

Wilma Lee said...

The little boy is just too cute!!!!

Princess of Everything (and then some) said...

They are rockin the Burger King crowns!

b. said...

EXCELLENT rendering...just awesome!
(oh,that face!)

Merry Christmas, Lo!

ChitterChatterDesigns said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours! There is nothing like a child's skit of the birth of our Savior to feel the spirit of Christmas! Have a magical holiday Lola!
Hugs -Cori

Blakely said...

Lola, Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Pretty Things said...

My son absolutely refuses to perform. Won't sing for school, won't be in the play at church. Yet he's the most social, outgoing kid I know! I don't get it.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful picture. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Michele said...

I giggled when I read the title of the post and saw the photo...I was Imogene in the 4th grade presentation of The Best Christmas Pageant Ever....ahhh the memories...

Merry Christmas to your beautiful family. And a joyous and wonderful new year!!

Eclectic Chic Style said...

I have missed you my friend, but I am back in the blogosphere and hope you'll come by and stay and visit so we can catch up again!!
Hugs
♥ Teresa

Lizard said...

Love it!!! And that also happens to be my favorite Christmas story. "Hey! Unto you a child is born!"