Sunday, December 30, 2007

Time for Family

I ran acrossed an article the other day that got me thinking. (No easy task considering I have 6 kids under 12, and several other children usually hanging around!) I usually like to set goals, at the begining of the year, for my family. I know that there are so many things I need to teach my kids before they will become adults; things that will help them to become good members of society!I was intrigued by the thought that I could pick one little word to focus on for the year....to give me inspiration and direction. As, I thought about the things that my family needs to work on this year the word I came up with is Charity. I know that the best way to teach is by example. I need to learn to have that pure, Christ-like love! I am not the most patient person, so this will be a stretch for me.....but in a good way!

My challenge to you today is to set some goals for your family for the upcoming year. Take some time to explain them, and hear what your children think. Good Luck! and Happy New Year!

No comments: