Thursday, January 17, 2008

I love a Species......

Monkeys are funny! They eat bananas, they look like people you know, they throw pooh......doesn't get a lot funnier than that!

My kids love monkeys. They want one for a pet but, of course, I say no because of that one time when Orlin brought his monkey over to our house ( I was 4) and he jumped on my head.....the monkey, not Orlin!

Today, straight hair twin drew this picture for me....how cute is that????


He wants a sock monkey, but I don't have any socks for one, so I made a monkey prototype.
I think it's funny....not pooh throwing funny. Now I have to make one in boy colors.


Monkeys are funny!

4 comments:

Hey It's Di said...

That boy can draw a better monkey than I can! And your monkey has quite the striking resemblence of my dog!

Very Mary said...

That's really quite a clever monkey prototype!

Anonymous said...

Oh, no, Bigs is growing up!! That monkey is worthy of a frame. I think I saw a few sox in that wash room picture.......

Anonymous said...

I love the monkey! My sisters and I hide small monkeys at each other's houses ... it's an ongoing joke.