Monday, December 29, 2008

Choose

photo by Filipe on Flickr

Have you ever had a really brilliant idea? One so amazing that you shock yourself with your own grand intelligence?

Have you ever been so pleased with yourself only to find later that you didn't have the idea alone? Someone had it at the same time!!!

or maybe you , while surfing the net one time, saw their idea and filed it away for future use....only to later remember it.....and think it was your own??

So! My (or her...or her) idea was to pick a word to focus on this year. One word to motivate me, encourage me, or cause me to think.

Instead of a resolution this year, I am picking a word to focus on all year. My word is

CHOOSE

So much of my life seems beyond my control, but I know that it really isn't.

It is time for me to choose. To act or be acted upon.

What is your word going to be??

4 comments:

b. said...

I am convinced I invented Twitter AND possibly the status update part of Facebook.

I like your word....and the idea.

Joanne said...

I think i would have to go for organize as my word. If I can be more organised with everything in my life I know it would make for a much easier life.
Joanne.xx

Molly said...

I like the word choose. Sometimes we forget that our choices are so powerful, and that we really do choose how happy we are.

Our Hands For Hope said...

I'm fluctuating between "La ti dah" and "whatever".