Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The day after...or, What happened to the counter top???

The day after Christmas party. We gather in our jammies, watch movies, play video games, and EAT!!!! I am trying to get everyone to eat all of the goodies so the diet can start on January 1st (again)!


The in-laws made me a breadboard for Christmas. I've been making bread on the tile counter top, and it is not an easy task. I couldn't wait to try it out this morning!

I put on my breadmaking apron. It was given to me by the Relief Society for my birthday a few years ago. The apple print makes me happy, and it is super easy to wash all of the flour off of. I make a big mess when I am making bread.


I made 2 loaves of white, artery clogging, bready goodness. The honey baked ham was begging for fresh bread....so, I gave in. One loaf was gone before it had a chance to get cooled off. I plan on finishing off the other one when I'm done typing.

Tallulah Belle is so cute in her jammies. She finally lost her first tooth....I was starting to worry about her teeth, not sure if she was EVER going to lose one....She's almost 7 you know! I could just kiss her head!

Tiny Turtle is finally asleep. He decided to wean himself 5 days ago. It has been a problem because he won't take a bottle, or a sippy. He starts screaming when he's tired, and the only person he will fall asleep for is his daddy. This is a good break for me after 1 year of being "breast friends"......I wonder what we'll do with him tomorrow when Daddy is back at work??

No comments: